Since everyone’s checking needs are different, we have your choice of checking accounts:
SHARE DRAFT CHECKING
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Monthly statement (paper or Estatements)
- No minimum balance requirement
- Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with FREE Internet Banking and our Audio Response Teller
- Payroll Deduction
- Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay-This program assists our members in not only avoiding NSF fees from merchants, but also avoiding the embarrassment in the event more money is needed to cover member's checks, the credit union will automatically provide the funds - up to $500 - to prevent additional merchant NSF charges. There is a $32 charge each time the funds are drawn on courtesy pay, up to a max of $128 per day. The overdrafts and fees must be paid within 30 days to the credit union
FRESH START CHECKING
At Okaloosa County Teachers Federal Credit Union, we want to help you leave your financial troubles in the past and move forward with a FRESH START. Now, it’s easier to open a checking account. If you’ve been turned down for a checking account by another financial institution, then this checking account is for you!
Just ask one of our friendly staff members how to get a FRESH START.
• $25 Initial Deposit
• $5 Monthly Fee
GOLDEN ADVANTAGE CLUB
Must be 55 years of age or older and have Direct Deposit with Okaloosa County Teachers FCU. Small Buisness Accounts are not eligible. Benefits to having Golden Advantage are:
- No charge for checks on share draft/checking accounts.
- No service charge on Official Checks or Money Orders; Limit of 3 per month each
- No upcharge on Gift Cards (club members pay $2 verses $3 per card)
- No charge on wire transfers; limit of 3 per month